Baker Tilly Baltics provides tax services to foreign- and local entities as well as private individuals, self-employed persons and sole merchants, and namely:
- Tax planning
- Tax consultations
- Tax computations and EDS reports
- Preparation of tax returns
- Transfer pricing advice and documentation
- Tax audits – upon request of shareholders or management
- Assistance to companies in tax audits of State Revenue Service
- Appealing the decisions of State Revenue Service
- VAT services to non-residents, including VAT registration and preparation of VAT returns as per description of services available on www.vatagents.lv
Baker Tilly Baltics SIA has broad experience in international tax planning and tax structuring. The main focus is on company’s business needs and effective use of resources. Tax planning is made within the framework of laws, tax treaties and best practices in order to optimise company’s costs or increase profits to the shareholders. Our clients are international companies, family businesses and private individuals.
Tax services are provided on hourly fee basis as per agreement signed with the client. It is possible for clients to enquire our fee estimate in advance. We have 3 certified tax experts in Baker Tilly Baltics.