Baker Tilly Baltics outsources accounting services to foreign and local entities, holding companies, foreign branches and representative offices, sole proprietors and self-employed persons
Our accounting services typically include:
- Financial and tax accounting
- Preparation of financial statements
- Payroll calculations
- Internal reporting
- Tax and bookkeeping advice
- Invoice billing and processing
- Preparation and execution of bank transfers
- Tax calculations and submitting tax returns by EDS
- Preparation of supporting documents
- Drafting of accounting manuals, procedures and instructions
- Legal address
Accounting is provided in accordance with the statutory provisions of Latvia, national Accounting Standards and/or International Financial Reporting Standards. Most services are provided using Baker Tilly Baltics office premises and software accounting programs, however we also focus on a tailor made accountancy for large international clients seeking outsourced accountants that adapt their own software products.
All services are priced by hourly charge-out rates set in the agreement with a client. Fixed monthly fee is available if number of hours or transactions do not exceed an upper limit set in the agreement.